- This event has passed.
The Disaster Experience Quickfire – How Ready Are You?
October 19, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm EDT
You’ve made a plan and update it regularly but now it’s time to put your skills to the test. This simulation will put you in the throes of a real-life event crisis, as it unfolds. You’ll make critical decisions and deal with the consequences as you respond to each twist and turn.
From this session, you will learn how to:
- Improve your crisis communications and decision-making skills
- Identify gaps in your event crisis planning and response
- Formulate best practices for handling event disruptions, disasters, and crises
- 11:00 am – Registration & Networking
- 11:45 am – Luncheon
- 12:30 pm – Presentation
- 2:00 pm – Program completion and hotel tour
About our speaker, Bob Mellinger:
Bob Mellinger is the founder and president of Attainium Corp., which delivers business continuity, emergency preparedness, and crisis management services. Bob speaks frequently on business continuity and contingency planning, delivering sessions ranging from the basics of continuity planning to disaster simulations and tabletop exercises.
PCMA POWER Chapter Member: $35