- This event has passed.
The Planner-Supplier Relationship: Striving for a Win-Win
March 4 @ 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm EST
Whether a planner or supplier, does win-win in our industry sometimes seem like a foreign concept, whether that’s in contract negotiation, or in planning an event? We strongly believe that it doesn’t have to be that way!
Please join us for a lively and candid discussion on how we all can strive to build better relationships in our industry, thereby resulting in better negotiations and a stronger planning process, ultimately creating better outcomes for our organizations. Through a diverse panel and audience interaction, you will gain a deeper understanding from both planners and suppliers on what is most important them, and how to make your interactions and negotiations a win-win.
The learning objectives from this session are:
- Discover ways to understand one another better
- Learn what planners & salespeople look for in contract negotiations
- Identify what a Win-Win looks like for both sides
Our panel includes:
- Heidi C. Borter, CMP, HMCC, Meetings Manager, American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine (ASRA)
- Randy Connolly, Director, Sales. Omni William Penn
- Kelli Donahoe, CMP, Director of Sales & Marketing, David L. Lawrence Convention Center
- Craig Hendrick, CDS, Global Account Director, ConferenceDirect
- Moderator: Karl Pietrzak, CDME, CASE, Vice President, Convention Sales. MeetPITTSBURGH
2:30-3:00 pm: Registration & Networking
3:00-4:30 pm: Presentation
4:30-5:30 pm: Networking Reception
- PCMA POWER Chapter Member: $35 Special offer – all planners attend free!
- Non-Member: $45
- Student: $10