- This event has passed.
Getting Back to Business in 2021: A Case Study and Conversation
February 18, 2021 @ 2:00 pm– 3:15 pm EST
This virtual event is free for both PCMA POWER Chapter Members & Nonmembers!
We in the hospitality industry did not flip a switch on January 1st and glide into 2021 with all the impacts of the pandemic behind us. It is more like a dimmer switch, and we are gradually seeing light at the end of that tunnel.
Join the POWER Chapter for a first-hand look at how to begin moving forward with insight from an organization that held a board meeting in the Fall of 2020, and is now beginning to plan its citywide annual conference for the Fall of 2021.
As part of this case study, we will gain insight into the conversations and planning process from the perspective of multiple event stakeholders, including the destination and venues that are supporting this effort. Our panel will also look beyond this one event to provide insight on what some of the first steps should be once your organization, destination, or venue starts charting its path forward.
Learning objectives are:
- Understand what questions to ask your event stakeholders to get started with planning future in-person or hybrid events.
- Enhance your knowledge of what destinations and venues have prepared for future events.
- Gain insight on what is different when planning an event for 2021 and beyond.
Meet Our Panel:
- Moderator – Denise Farrell, Director of Global Procurement, Meetings & Incentives Worldwide, Inc.
- Pierre Le, Associate Director of Sales, Hyatt Regency Columbus
- Margaret McGuire-Schoeff , Director of Events & Business Engagement , AmericanHort
- Kalee Barnhardt, Director, Washington DC Regional Sales, Experience Columbus
- Lauren Laurent, Director of Catering Sales at Levy Restaurants, Greater Columbus Convention Center
Registered attendees will receive the Zoom link via email prior to the program.