- This event has passed.
Empowering Communities To Reach Your Marketing Goals with Nick Borelli
October 12 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm EDT
Do you struggle with creating different and unique ways to market your events? Is it difficult to find sources that can help you with marketing without it costing you “an arm and a leg”? As sophisticated as experience design gets, we all still wrestle with the eternal problem: “how do we find different ways to increase attendance?”. Nick Borelli/Borelli Strategies, a recognized meetings industry presenter on event marketing gives away his process of making every participant in your event a marketer by using a combination of the most effective forms of modern marketing.
- Learn to speak to different communities separately. (Persona Marketing)
- Empower and reward stakeholders. (Social Media / Content Marketing)
- Get the most from your presenters. (Video Content)
- Identify, mobilize and reward community leaders. (Influencer Marketing)
- Design events where attendees intuitively share what they experience with friends and followers. (FOMO)
- 11:00 am – Registration & Networking
- 11:45 am – Luncheon
- 12:30 pm – Presentation
- 2:00 pm – Program completion
PCMA POWER Chapter Member: $35
Thank you to our sponsor!